Montag, 11. August 2014

First post out of the land of Enhancement

So guys , i am "back" ...i mean i got wifi now .

You all probably wanted to hear how my first days went .Well...they went pretty well!

My first Flight :

Frankfurt -Washington

After we checked in at frankfurt airport , i met some of my friends and then it was almost time to go for boarding . I freaked out because they sat me into business class ! That was pretty cool !!!







Well... we flight around 9 hours and then we arrived at Washington .  We had to go to the yellow border, the first sign that we'll be in the US in few seconds. In Washington they told us , that for the guys who supposed to fly to Alberquerque that they were'nt able to do it now because of heavy thunderstorms. We picked a hotelroom and went instead of Denver , to Chicgo the next morning.
So this was our first breakfast in the U.S.

Washington - Denver/Chicago




 We were flying right into a horizon ....it was like fire starting ...




This was soooo pretty .

 Chicago - Alberquerque



 
So after we arrived at the airforce base in alberquerque which is also an airport , we searched for our hostfamily . While our flight was a way to early , my hostmom was late ,which was no problem because my local coordinator picked me up . 







Well, then my mom arrived , and she told me ,that my sister and my host daddy were already at the country fair so we went to my school and registered me . I will make a new post about school and one about country fair.

So i choose me subjects : Maths II College , English II , Piano I, Conditioning (Kind of sport class),
Theater and Study Hall .
On Wendnesday i will have try outs for Cheerleading and Volleyball , so let's see what i will join.
Then we bought me a blizzard and i took a shower at home before i left for Country Fair.


 





 Country Dace was so much fun !


All in all this was so much fun . We left for Country fair on Friday and Came back home on Sunday . 

Do you wanna see how New Mexians eat like ? 
Do you see the red and green souce ? This red and green chilly and if you mix them they were called Christmas ( By the way i died ....don't try Christmas hahaha )







Then we went to church which was awesome !!! We played a game called Apple to Apple ....crazy if you don't speak the language that well .


So at first , that's all . A lady always have to keep some secrets on her own but basiccly thats it .