Mittwoch, 13. August 2014

First day of school

I am no liar and at least I don't act around and don't say what I really think so let's be honest :

Beeing an exchange student is hard . Sometimes more sometimes less , but today it was hard to deal with everything . 


I left my house with my lovely host sister at 7:30 am and we went to school . It's hard to find the right places if you got a tiny thing called language barrier . Well at first everything was pretty exciting ... Everything new and stuff . I made some friends and some Senior showed me the right places and teachers . But for me as someone who usually can express herself really good makes it much more harder to step out of my comfort zone while knowing that not everything you say is that correct as it should be . Well yes , most of the things is like the movies tell us how high school supposed to be but they don't tell us how to deal with a culture difference as an high school attendee . Americans supposed to be a way louder , laugh much more often than we do for no reason , sometimes they make kind a like their own language and mostly they identify theirself with their teams and clubs I think . This all sounds sooo great and yes it is but if you don't really know where you belong to and in fact that you struggle with the language it's kind a hard to deal with . So yes it was weird and scary ... I hope I get used to it and maybe tomorrow , when all juniors and seniors come to school it gets a little bit less sassy .( today was only the instruction day for those who were new at school like foreign exchange students and fresh man ). 

I will leave for now....