Donnerstag, 14. August 2014

First day of school 2.0 ;oder auch heimweh überwunden

JUUUUSSTT KIIIIIDDIIIINNN' GUUUYS
Well I met some great people who probably gonna be some great friends ! I met a guy who is in my math college subject thing and at drama ... He's pretty cool and really friendly . I also met Chris my or I should say our sassy boy I love him he is so amazzzziiiiin  thooo. Some people thought I'm gonna marry ?!??! Because I wear fingerrings on my right hand haha I had to lough so hard . Well I also met some cool guuuurls but at least my sister is the most amazing American ever . Don't joke with her or I will hurt yaa . Haha sooo bad I told her that in my senior class is a good looking football player and she as my slug bug told that my host momii and my host daddy so Embarrassing ....!!! As a German kiddddd searching friends you just have to start talking English ... They will love ya for your accent . Do that's it ... By the way if you think cheerleaders would be cool ours don't hahah


ok *getting serious* i had a hard time the first 2 days in school ...if you don#t know all the studnts in highschool you feel verry bad . But now.... I DON'T WANNA LEAVE EVER EVER EVER