Dienstag, 19. August 2014

Cross Country

Yeah right , the season already started and guess who's not in shape ? Lol

Well it's all about running and improve your strength . I also do weight lifting and instead of GAINING weight , I already LOST weight . About 7(!!!!) pounds . And I'm only few days here haha 
In every sport activity you can compete except me because my coach is also my host dad . Some think he had picked me up from Germany to improve their team .they should better picked someone else up because I mess up the time of my team .. Sorry guys !

It's hard to run against all those who do that for years but it's so much fun ! School at all is so much fun ! 

Next weekend we go to colorado to meet the parents of my daddy . And this weekend I either go horseback riding with a boy from history class ( the got a farm) or movie watching with some friends ( by the way I should ask my hosti parents hahhaha) 


I already wrote my first pre test which shows you on which level you are . I didn't understand anything because the task were in English so I failed in both . But aaaall the exchange students on my school failed and almost every student out of my class. So I guess it's ok lol. 

I actually learn to play the piano and guess what's the hardest part ? Nooo not reading notes ... Yes !! The flats and all those freakinnnn stuff . But it's so much fun . Drama class is also very fun ! We learned about the acting method of stanislovski which just show you one method of acting could be like .


That's it ,

Love (Moomii love yaa ),


Tilia