Sonntag, 12. Oktober 2014

Homecoming Dance

As i promised :


Ok it tooked me 3 hours to get ready , then my best friend came over to my house and we tooked pictures . He is another exchange student from Brazil . 

One of my best friends picked us up and we went to another exchange student (also her date ) and picked him up a well .
We went to the Texas house restaurant which is to American even for America . The whole floor was covered with peanut shells and in the background was country music . We met our other group members there . After a while our waitress was summon me to stand up . I was kind if scared and asked my friends why . He set me in a settle and told me to raise my arm. I was sooo confused . Then the waitress, he was like  :' Can I have a loud yippie Yae yeye for this birthday girl?' 
And the whole restaurant was :' yiihhaaa'.
I was sooo embarresed .
I stood up and he was whispering that he is supposing that it's not my birthday and me and my friends laughed when I asked how old I turned .
After checking out , we drove from alberquerque downtown to abq uptown to take pictures . 

The dance started at 8 and it was pretty funny to see them dance .  Our theme was mardi gras so a lot of people wore masks and the gym was sooo beautiful decorated . Honestly it's like in the movies . All the cute dresses and wow .
But I didn't felt good after a while  .. Probably to much food in a tight dress ... But it was still so much fun  . So I went home with my sister . 
All in all homecoming was so much fun .



So american






















Me trying to pose like a senior- mission failed







Well and for the girls :
 
Homecoming can get expensive . 

My dress was actually, compared to others, really cheap. I bought it for 90$ . But plus make up , accessories ,a quick trip to Victoria secret and make up etc ... Calculate about 200$ or find somebody who could borrow you that stuff !