Dienstag, 9. September 2014

Cheerleading ?

Hey guys !

Well ...final tryout today naaah .
Honestly my performance was really bad lol. I was so excited and messed up with it TOTALLY.
After all girls tried out , she called our names one byone and we had to go in a seperate room ,where the judge was .
I wasn't suprised that i didn't made it .
Yes i was sad , but do you know what? I feel proud that some of my friends made it and i can understand that they need a perfect performance :)
So , well i will see if i try it again in the Basketball season (need a cute cheer uniform soooo bad hahah) .

Even if i didn't made it to the team : At least I TRIED IT and that's what counts.
Your exchange isn't always about winning situations but those moments where you feel sad , feel like you want to give up : these are the moments which makes you stronger ! The moments you grow with.


Have a nice day !


(MAAARK BAE , JULI BAE, TO AAAALL OF  MY FREINDS : BIG HUG FOR YOU ♥)